Thursday, October 27, 2011

{ A FULL HEART }

We had a wonderful day today celebrating fall at the Harvest Festival at preschool! I love how everyone puts so much effort and time into making sure that the kids have a great time and enjoy God's creation. Fall is probably my favorite season. I love the cooler weather, the changing of the colors and the overall feeling of beauty and change. God's creation and plan for how things work just amazes me. The change from sweaty, exhausting summer heat to cool, breezy relaxed fall is perfect, just in time every year! 
Today, I am thankful for fall and cooler weather and, most of all, these two little loves (and their daddy) that make my world go around. My heart is just full! ........  these photos are from earlier this week- i'm planning a full harvest post! 


                                                sweet baby helping mommy make muffins
notice his elephant blanket.... its like a lovie but a blanket. 
it goes everywhere with us and has become his 'baby'. 

don't know why this is sideways, but he's still cute in his daddy's helmet

                           sweet sister fell asleep before i could get brother in bed. she's had a busy, exhausting week! 


Off to watch the World Series..... pulling for the Texas Rangers : )


Next up, watch out for a Shutterfly post........ deals deals deals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment