Wednesday, October 26, 2011

a little weekend wrap-up : )

even if it is already Wednesday night! 


This weekend was beautiful! We had such wonderful FALL weather.


Saturday, we got up and out early to run a few errands and ended up having a nice surprise breakfast date with my aunt at the Waffle House. The kids just love her and we had a great time catching up.
After we finished up our errands, we came home and changed Brother's crib into his big boy bed! The bed is pretty much complete except for a few decorative pillows. I've got a lot of work and creativity ahead of me as I change his room from red/black Georgia things to navy/gray race cars!



I am so excited that he is loving his big room, but I'm a little sad. I mean, hello! I don't have any baby cribs in my house anymore. My kiddos are getting way too big!


Saturday evening, we packed up and headed to meet our sweet friends, Zack & Ali, to take their sweet girl to the pumpkin patch. We had a good time with the wild kids there. Afterwards, we went out for some pizza and ended up kicking hiney at trivia... too bad we had to leave because it was bedtime for the babies and Brother wet his pants ; ) 








We enjoyed a nice morning at church on Sunday celebrating our Pastor. We have such a wonderful church family. Our pastor and his sweet wife are such a joy. They always have a smile on their faces and just exude the love of Christ. We love them and enjoy this time together with them. Sister spent the afternoon with Gramma & Pops, while Brother came home and snoozed in his big bed! The daddy and I did some much needed yard work. 
After all of the working and napping, we went and enjoyed pizza yes, pizza again : ) with G & II. We always enjoy getting to spend time all together with G & II since most of the time the daddy and II are working while we play with G. 


It was a nice, relaxing weekend. We got lots accomplished and spent some much needed time together as a family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment