Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photo Challenge

Fall is here finally! We've cleaned out our shorts and attempted to hide them from Sister, who is the summer clothes queen and brought out our jeans and corduroys! I personally love Fall and Winter and every little beautiful detail. We've had a busy couple of weeks and are looking forward to settling down and enjoying this beautiful, crisp weather. 

I'm linking up to The Paper Mama's blog for her    


 


The challenge this week is "favorite photo from September". 




I love this photo of my sweet boy! He is so curious and always on the go exploring new things. This particular picture was taken on a cloudy day over Labor Day weekend at our family's lake house! We love spending time and exploring there.




1 comment:

  1. He look bigger and older since the last time I saw him! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete