Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Randoms : )

Is it just me or is time FLYING BY for everyone else too? I just can't believe that it is already October. Y'ALL!!! I'm ordering Christmas presents already! A very precious little boy is going to be turning 2 (GASP) at the end of this week. (Expect a post on that later this week.) I know this sounds so cheesy, but I just want time to slow down. I would love to freeze my babies just as they are now. They are so sweet, innocent, and precious. I'm just trying to treasure it and preserve their sweet spirits and not letting them get wrapped up in this world just yet. 


We've been really enjoying this cooler weather that we've had. There have been lots of 4-wheeler rides and drawing with chalk. I'm loving scarves, sweats and boots! Its been so fun seeing my little ones enjoying the weather. They would stay outside ALL the time. 


This past weekend, we got to spend some time with our sweet friends, Ali and Zack! We had dinner and watched the Dawgs over at their house. The little ladies got to have their first meeting while the little man ran around like mad! We just love this sweet family. I pray that our families will continue to grow closer and our little ones will be able to establish life-long friendships! Follow the link to Ali's blog. She and Zack are wonderful photographers!


I so hope that these sweet girls will grow to be great friends! 

The little ladies and their Lovies : )

We've been beyond blessed to have a Daddy that has a very busy work schedule! Thank the Lord!!! He truly has blessed us in our lives. Last night, our sweet guy spotted his Daddy before he made it in the door. I just love his expression. You can see how much he truly loves and adores his dad. I'm so thankful for the wonderful daddy that my kids have. He loves them so much, which is evident in how much they love him back! 




We've had some rain the past couple of days! It makes for some really curly hair on my sweet girl. I just had to take her picture this morning before dropping her off at school. She's just such a beautiful girl, both inside and out! 

Precious girl


I'm working on a post for my sweet boy's birthday this Friday! Be sure to check back! 








1 comment:

  1. So sweet!! Love y'all, and Iris is excited to celebrate Hutt's birthday this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete