Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Little Bit of Randomness : )


  • I really want to do a post on how sweet and cute my little cow and his big sister, Rapunzel, were for Halloween. You'll just have to take my word for it because, for once in my life, I actually carted my real camera around and didn't take one picture on my phone..... and, of course, I can't get my pictures off of my camera for some unknown reason. SO..... pictures coming soon..... as soon as my sweet husband figures out what the deal is. : )
  • I'm itching to put up our Christmas decorations. I know, its barely November, but we're going to see Santa at Phipps tomorrow. SO its Christmas time!!!! We have the kiddos' pretty Christmas outfits, even though I'm a little sad that Strasburg hasn't released their Holiday lines yet. Still, they are darling and will look precious tomorrow. : ) We're also riding the Pink Pig and making a day of it. 
  • The husband is going to come home to Christmas trees one day soon, whether he likes it or not. Because I LOVE Christmas and everything it entails. 
  • I'm looking forward to a fun-filled family weekend. We have the Cotton Gin Festival on Saturday. Brother is going to have a fit over the tractors. He really enjoyed it last year, so I know he's going to LOVE them this year. 
  • I'm off to watch the Season Premiere of Bones..... absolutely the ONLY thing I watch on TV, well, except for football.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. 
Pictures coming as soon as I can get them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment