Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Musings

This weekend, we excitedly celebrated the marriage of my younger brother and his lovely fiancé. I am thrilled for them and can't wait to see what the future holds for them! I'm a bit sad that it's over but so excited to have a sister added to the family!
I'm exhausted and worn out from all of the festivities. I want to share a few photos that you probably already saw on Facebook. Hopefully, I'll get around to a complete recap.

For now, I plan on being busy focusing on my little family of 4! Sometimes, it seems that life gets so busy that we lose our focus of what's ultimately important. We get so worried about what is going on around us that we lose focus. With this warm weather, it's the perfect time to just BE... be at home, be together and love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment