Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Soaking it in

I've been busy doing absolutely nothing around here that last week or so. Granted I should be busy deep cleaning my house so that all of my party-goers don't think badly of me on Saturday when they come to my house. I am the world's BEST procrastinator! 


I've had a few work things to do but nothing incredibly time consuming or pressing. We've just been loving and snuggling and enjoying our sweet time with nothing to do. Because after tomorrow-- holy smokes we get busy! This weekend is full of graduation (PRAISE THE LORD!!!) festivities and Mother's Day. Next week, we are slammed with doctor appointments and last week of preschool festivities! We are gearing up for Addi's surgery to remove her tonsils and adenoids. We appreciate all of the prayers that we can get on her behalf. Please pray for no complications and a very quick recovery! The little lady is so excited about her surgery...... ha. She has no clue. : ( 


I wanted to share some pictures that I just took earlier today. My fantastic grandparents (they are seriously THE BEST people in this world!) gifted me a new Nikon DSLR for graduation. I've been wanting one for quite a while and am SUPER excited about it. So far, I LOVE IT! I haven't edited or retouched these photos. They were taken in front of the stained glass window in my bathroom. Must say--- I pretty much love them and these sweet pumpkins! 







These little people just melt my heart! Aren't they just the sweetest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment