Monday, June 4, 2012

A little bit about Hutt




my baby went with daddy to get a hair cut. we had talked about
a short, spiky style. but this mommy's heart wasn't ready for the little boy
with spiky hair that came back home.




The hair cute reminded me that my baby is quickly turning well probably already turned into a big boy.

I haven't done an update solely on Hutt in quite a while. So, here it goes.


Hutt, you turned 2 1/2 on April 14th. yes. you're now getting super close to 3!

  • You are potty-trained, talk up a storm, and can ride a bike like a pro.

  • You love trucks, race cars and motorcycles.

  • Your favorite thing to do is play outside. preferably in the dirt. with your daddy.

  • Speaking of your daddy, you are certainly daddy's boy. You love him to pieces and find it hysterical to tell me that you're 'daddy's baby'. And I think you look more like him every day! and I wouldn't have it any other way!

  • Recently, you've decided that you love to sing! You randomly bust out a "Jesus Loves Me" or "Happy Birthday" fairly often. It's the sweetest thing. I LOVE to hear you sing.

  • goodness, there is so much about you! I can't even recall it all at once to put down in this post. I need to keep a draft and just add your funny sayings and actions to it!





moving rocks and leaves with daddy









Hutt,


You are such a joy! Wherever you go, you fill the space with laughter, enthusiasm and happiness. You have a dynamic, happy-go-lucky personality. Determination and confidence are two things that possess in great quantities. You seem to think that you can conquer the world. You are proud and humble at the same time. You love Jesus and know that He loves you, too. It makes me so happy to hear you singing Jesus' name over and over when you're by yourself. You care so much for others and love to help other people, and even animals.
I am so proud of the little boy that you are! I pray that all of these qualities and attributes will carry you far. that you will always love Jesus and share him with others. that you will always be proud of who you are and not ashamed to share yourself with the world!
I love you most, Baby Boy!


Mommy








looking like daddy





borrowing sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment