Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween : )

disclaimer: I don't hate Halloween. I'm just not a huge fan. I prefer holidays with a meaning, a point. Dressing up like something you're not and eating a ton of sugar just isn't high on my list. end of party pooper mode. : )


We've yet to really 'do' Halloween with our kids. Don't get me wrong. They've dressed up. We generally go around to a couple of grandparent houses to show off costumes and get a FEW yummy treats.

Last night, the kiddos were introduced to real trick or treating. We met up with some of our favorite cousins, loaded up on the back of the truck, and pulled through a neighborhood down our street. They were HUGE fans. My little babies were true big kids...running door to door, ringing door bells, saying trick or treat and thank you, and sneaking candy in between. Thanks Kens and Kam for running with my littles.

My sweet cowgirl and handsome race car driver had a blast. We've introduced them to a brand new world of halloween....and we're in for the long haul. Can't wait to take their little costume clad selves trick or treating next year!



                                                                           

                                                    The cowgirl and race car driver with Kam : )




 


                                                      This race car driver pulls for the Dawgs!


 



Halloween turned out to be fun, but I'm excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Time to start planning our big Thanksgiving dinner at our house! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment