Friday, November 9, 2012

Let's Do This.

I've felt led to do something for others for a while now. My heart has been heavy for the lost, the orphan and the widow. Of course, there are so many other people in need as well. These are just the groups of people that have been laid on my heart.






Kelly at Kelly's Korner wrote a great post on Pure Charity earlier this week. Please go visit her blog. The link to her blog takes you to a great explanation about the charity. This charity partners with companies who donate percentages of online sales to different mission projects. This doesn't cost you any extra. You simply can follow the links to shopping sites, shop your little heart out, and a percentage of what you buy can be allocated to your Pure Charity account. You choose where your money goes, which projects and mission fields are closest to your heart. 


Personally, I do the majority of my Christmas shopping online. It's easier and I don't have to convince my little people to tolerate the stores! If I can do the shopping that I need to do AND be able to help others in need, I'm in! please, Please, PLEASE go join me. I know there are so many people who shop online. This is so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment