Friday, December 14, 2012

An aching heart

Tonight, I want to grab my babies from their beds and snuggle them between their daddy and me. My heart is aching for the mommies and daddies who won't have that opportunity again in this life.
In the wake of this tragedy, I am reminded of the one true need that this world has-Jesus. He was born into this dark world as the Light, the Redeemer. This country, this world needs to cling to Jesus. I strongly believe my babies would grow up in a very different world if more people turned to Jesus.
I will hug my babies close, love them deeply, love and cherish my husband,and pray.
Two verses come to mind tonight:

'Be still and know that I am God.' Psalm 46:10
'For I know the plans I have for you, says The Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, for a future and a hope.' Jeremiah 29:11








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment