Saturday, November 14, 2015

a bit of honesty

In September 2011, I opened up this little corner of the interwebs. I wrote on and off and eventually quit writing at all. I never let myself just write. My goal was to grow this little site into a crazy popular mom blog and have sponsored posts and make a little supplemental income for my family. My heart wasn't in the right spot. I got too wrapped up in statistics and comments and how quickly my blog wasn't growing. 

So I'm hoping to get back to writing, to truly writing.....not just telling what happened in our day and hoping someone finds it interesting. I pray that this little corner of the Internet will grow into a place where I can share what's on my heart, what I'm learning in the Word, and offer encouragement to other mamas (and to encourage myself) who are deep in the trenches of motherhood. 

I'm not funny. I'm not really that witty. I like to read and learn and share. I want to encourage mamas to be in the Word, not the world, and to ensure them that they were created and placed here for such a time as this. 

As mamas, we need to be in all of these little moments and doing our best to teach Jesus to our littles...because this world needs more of Jesus and more of Him in us. 

Praying for blessings upon this space! 

1 comment:

  1. People have joys and sorrows; month wanes; the weather is unpredictable; people have good and bad fortune overnight; things look on point, a different angle to think about is not the same, for a certain mental attitude towards people and things. You back to discover more benefits, more beneficial to themselves or others.
    ____________________________
    I like: CSGO Skins and Counter Strike Go Sale

    ReplyDelete